Dr. Alan R. Lubarr graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1968. He continued his training as a Dental Intern at The Eastman Dental Center in Rochester, NY. Dr. Lubarr received his certificate in Periodontics from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery in 1971. He is board certified by the American Academy of Periodontics. Diplomate American Academy of Periodontics.
Dr. Lubarr has taught as an Adjunct Associate and Assistant Professor at Columbia University, School of Dental Medicine since 1971 and currently teaches the course in dental ethics. He lectures nationally and internationally.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Intern at Eastman Dental Center
- Certificate in Periodontics, Columbia University School of Dental Medicine
- Board Certification
- American Academy of Periodontics
- Special Procedures and Techniques
- Periodontics and Implant Placement